Use GO! dies with your GO! Big, GO!, GO! Baby and GO! Me Fabric Cutters to cut precise, accurate shapes in just seconds.
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time — Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use — Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time — No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would — AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam — Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use — No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math — Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4″ seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less — No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy appliqué — Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
Organise GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (AQ55115).
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast appliqué, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
li>Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
* To conserve fabric, cover the only shape you want to cut – not the entire board. For asymmetrical shapes, place fabric pattern side up if you want the shape to look exactly like the shape on the die. Place fabric side down if you want the shape to be a mirror image of the shape on the die.
Care and Maintenance:
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It’s normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! dies and Studio dies are guaranteed for one year.